Ads 468x60px

Labels

Friday, September 14, 2012

***EnGinEeRiNg SoLuTiOn Of LoVe***

So many times I tried my dear,
to satisfy the way I feel.
I wonder what words would mean to
whole of heart I want to tell.

I tried Trigo and Calculus
to calculate these crazy thoughts
I tired Physics and Chemistry but
my unknown increased by three.


I plot it on the drawing board to find
and look fot its magnitude.
But as I plot its boundary, again it
is extended with infinity.

I tried to add it all at first
but what I got is not the best.
So I subtract it from the sum but
the difference is negative one.

I multiplied it over again
to see if I could win the game.
But the product I got was very bad;
the same result when I divided.

So what I used is Algebra
to solve it all with formula.
And with the aid of Geometry,
I got the answer 1-4-3.