Ads 468x60px

Labels

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Nerdy Pick-Up Lines


1. You’re like an exothermic reaction, you spread your hotness everywhere!
2. I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves.
3. You’re like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life!
4. If I was an enzyme, I’d be helicase so I could unzip your genes.
5. I’m attracted to you so strongly, scientists will have to develop a fifth fundamental force.
6. Baby, you overclock my processor.
7. Be my queen and mate me with your knight moves.
8. Baby, you make my floppy disk turn into a hard drive
9. You make me want to calibrate my joystick without the latest drivers.
10.You defragment my life.
11. Do you think we can make it a step more serious and disable network sharing?
12. You must be auxin, cause you are causing me to have rapid stem elongation.
13. Baby, let me find your nth term.
14. I don’t have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
15. Baby I’ll treat you like my homework — I’ll slam you on the table and do you all night long
16. Hey baby, can I see what’s under your radical?
17. If I were an integral, I’d fill you up.
18. I’m a fermata… hold me
19. I think my heart just lagged.
20. I wish I were your second derivative so I could fill your concavities.
21. Did you just combust?? Because you’re HOT!
22. By looking at you I can tell you’re 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.
23. It doesn’t take a genius to see how gorgeous you are, but if it did, I would be overqualified.
24. Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be what they call FINE PRINT!
25. What do you say we go back to my room and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply
26. Baby, you’re a 9.999999999…but you’d be a 10 if you were with me.
27. Baby, every time I see you, my cardiovascular system gets all worked up
28. I wish I were adenine because then I could get paired with U.
29. What’s your sine? It must be pi/2 because you’re the 1
30. If my right leg was Christmas and my left was Easter, would you like to spend some time between the holidays?
31. You have nicer legs than an Isosceles right triangle.
32. You’re so cute you make my zygomaticus muscles contract. (Muscles that make you smile)
33. When you and me get together it’s like superposition of 2 waves in phase.
34. Want to meet up so I can excite your natural frequency?
35. If I was sin^2 and you were cos^2 together we would be 1
36. You know.. it’s not the length of the vector that counts… it’s how you apply the force
37. If I move my lips half the distance to yours… and then half again… and again… etc…. would they ever meet? no? Well in this specific case I am going to disprove your assumption.
38. Your name is Leslie? Look, I can spell your name on my calculator!
39. If I was an endoplasmic reticulum, how would you want me: smooth or rough?
40. I wish I was an Ion so I could form an exothermic bond with you.
41. If my right leg is the cell wall and my left the membrane, do you want to be the cytoplasm?
42. Our love is like dividing by zero…. you cannot define it
43. Let’s meet somewhere… you bring your beaker and I’ll bring my stirring rod
44. Baby let me be your integral so I can be the area under your curves
45. Hey baby, what’s your tanx cosx?
46. Let’s get together and test the spring potential of my mattress
47. Let’s discover our coefficient of friction
48. Baby, you’re so gneiss I’ll never take you for granite.
49. I less than three you….. (i < 3 you)
50. I heard you're sin because you're always on top when we make tangent
I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves.
My love for you is like a concave up function because it is always increasing.
How can I know so many hundreds of digits of pi and not the 7 digits of your phone number?
I wish I was your second derivative so I could investigate your concavities.
You and I would add up better than a Riemann sum.
Hey baby, what's your sine?
I need a little help with my Calculus, can you integrate my natural log?
By looking at you I can tell you're 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.
You fascinate me more than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you.
I am equivalent to the Empty Set when you are not with me.
I don’t like my current girlfriend. Mind if I do a you-substitution?
I can figure out the square root of any number in less than 10 seconds. What? You don’t believe me? Well, then, let’s try it with your phone number.
Hey, baby want to Squeeze my Theorem while I poly your nomial?
Hey...nice asymptote.
i'm not being obtuse, but you're acute girl.
I don't know if you're in my range, but I'd sure like to take you back to my domain.
I'll take you to your limit if you show me your end behavior.
Can i explore your mean value?
Being without you is like being a metric space in which exists a cauchy sequence that does not converge
My love for you is a monotonically increasing unbounded function
You are the solution to my homogeneous system of linear equations.
I heard you're good at algebra - Could you replace my X without asking Y?
i'll take you to the limit as X approaches infinity.
Your name is Leslie? Look, I can spell your name on my calculator!
Let's take each other to the limit to see if we converge
Let me integrate our curves so that i can increase our volume
If i were a function you would be my asymptote - i always tend towards you.
Your beauty cannot be spanned by a finite basis of vectors.
I wish i was your problem set, because then i'd be really hard, and you'd be doing me on the desk.
My love is like an exponential curve. it's unbounded
My love for you is like a fractal - it goes on forever.
My love for you is like the derivative of a concave up function because it is always increasing. we're going to assume this concave up function resembles x^2 so that slopes is actually increasing.
I hope you know set theory because i want to intersect and union you
You've got more curves than a triple integral.
Honey, you're sweeter than pi.
If you were sin x and I was cos x, then together we'd make one.
My friends told me that I should ask you out because you can't differentiate. Do 
you need math help?
Wanna expand my polynomial?

I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves

Baby, let me find your nth term

Hey baby, can i see what's under your radical?

If I were an integral, I'd fill you up.

I wish I were your second derivative so i could fill your concavities.

Baby, you're a 9.999999999...but you'd be a 10 if you were with me.

What's your sine? The sine^(-1) of you must be pi/2 cause you're the one

You have nicer legs than an Isosceles right triangle.

If I was sin^2 theta and you were cos^2 theta together we would be 1

If I move my lips half the distance to yours... and then half again... and again... etc.... would they ever meet? no? Well in this specific case i am going to disprove your assumption.

Your name is Leslie? Look, I can spell your name on my calculator!

Our love is like dividing by zero.... you cannot define it

Baby let me be your integral so I can be the space under your curves

Hey baby, what's your tanx cosx?

I less than three you..... (i < 3 you)

I heard you're sin because you're always on top when we make tangent

Whoops, I think my binomials just expanded

Baby I wish I could live on a [integral of 1/cabin d cabin] with you.

Excuse me, ma'am, but can I get your seven significant digits?

I'm overheating because you're stuck in my head like an infinite loop.

I'll be the one over your cosx an baby, we can have secx!

I'm relativistic: the faster I go, the longer I last.

B equals T x N. I think you and I should study the T and N planes in depth

T and N = osculating plane, which literally means the 'kissing' plane.

At absolute zero, you would still move me.

Baby if you were a 6 I would want to be your (reflection about the x-axis + then reflection about the y-axis) -->9

Yo baby, you want to see me solve a quadratic?

Baby, lim (u->me) ? e^x = f(u)^n.

On a scale of 1-10, you're a solid e to the power of pi

I think that convex butts are ALWAYS better than concave butts..you look toned

I wish I was your secant line so I could touch you in at least two places!

Baby ill be your asymptotes so i can shape your curves...

Would you like to see the exponential growth of my natural log?

If you were a graphics calculator, i'd look at your curves all day long!

Baby i just drew a pic of you on my ti83 but ur sooo hot my screen melted

The way the light reflects off the angles of your head is extremely enchanting.

I don't know if you're in my range, but I'd sure like to take you home to my domain.

Hey baby. Want to squeeze my theorem while I poly your nomial?

Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity or time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you.

Your body has the nicest arc length I've ever seen."

I hope you know set theory because I want to intersect you and union you.

You and I would add up better than a Riemann sum.

You must be an asymptote, because I just find myself getting closer and closer to you.

You're as sweet at 3.14.

You fascinate me more than the fundamental theorem of calculus.

My love for you is like a concave function's positive first derivative, because it's always increasing.

Why don't we measure the coefficient of static friction between me and you?

In Euclidean geometry two parallel lines never touch ... let's go back to my place and study some non-Euclidean geometry.

My vector has a really large magnitude. Would you care to normalize it?

You and I must have the same natural frequency, because we resonate together.

I 1-sin(theta) you

The surface of my cylinder is not a compact metric space.

My love for you is like the slope of a concave up function because it's always increasing.

Can I plug my solution into your equation?

The volume of a general cylinder was known for thousands of years, but you won

I wish I were a predicate so I could be the direct object of your affection.

I think if you and i had Hex we'd be a perfect OA

I've been secant you for a long time

Instead of being the derivative, id much rather be the secant so i can touch u not only once, but twice

Lets make love like pi; irrational and never ending

Maybe later we can go over to my place and titrate until you reach your end-point..

Baby, you're body is like a hyperbola

Are you the square root of 2? because I feel irrational when I'm around you

Being with you is like switching to polar coordinates: complex and imaginary things now have a magnitude and direction.

Baby you must be a modulus sign, 'cos whenever you wrap your arms round me i always feel positive!

we've been differentiating for too long, lets sum it up and integrate

you and i add up better than a riemann sum

"I wish I was your differential because then I'd be touching all your curves."

Your beauty defies real and complex analysis.

Your hottness is the only reason we can't reach absolute zero.

I use my rod of infinite length for more than just simplifying calculations...

My love for you is like pi, it's never-ending.

Let's make our slopes zero (slope of zero means horizontal => bed)

I do believe I am your reciprocal; we will be one when we multiply.

If I'm the Riemann zeta function, you must be s=1.

Like a quantum computation, our paths are entangled.

If I went binary, you would be the 1 for me.

i'm sine and you're cosine, wanna make like a tangent?

You + Me = The number of sides in a Mobius Strip

You must be sin squared, because I'm cosin squared and together we equal one.

Let 'u' and 'i' be irrational integers such that a real non-monotonic relationship exists for all T = {0 ... infinity}

Source : http://www.jokes4us.com